CDL Class B Driver – Valdosta
CDL Class B Driver – Valdosta
Location: Valdosta, GA 31601
Position: Roofing supply family-owned company with competitive pay and excellent benefits package is looking for a full-time CDL Class B Driver & Roof Loader.
· Be a team player
· No fear of heights
· Following company safety procedures and attending all safety meetings
· Ability to meet work schedule with dependability and consistency
· Ability to work overtime if required
· Passionate about great service & teamwork
· Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
· Pride in being on time, self-sufficient, and able to provide knowledgeable, excellent customer service
· Physically able to complete job tasks such as climbing ladders, moving and lifting bundles of shingles that weigh up to 75 lbs
· Other duties as assigned.
Pay and Benefits:
· Guaranteed 40 hours per week plus overtime if needed
· Hours may vary from Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 4:30 pm
· Weekly paycheck every Friday
· 100% paid healthcare that includes medical, vision, and dental for employees only.
· 9 paid holidays. You will start earning holiday pay after 90 days of employment. We are always closed on Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, the day before Christmas, the Day After Christmas, and New Years Day.
· 7 sick days after 6 months of employment (it will be prorated on the first year depending on when you completed 6 months of employment)
· 10 vacation days after 1 year of employment (it will be prorated on the first year depending on when you completed 12 months of employment). You will earn one extra vacation day every year up to 22 vacation days
· Annual bonus at the end of the year based on performance
· Annual Merit increases at the end of the year based on performance
· 401K Match up to 6%
· Annual Profit-Sharing
· Monthly free lottery ticket
· Annual holiday party at the end of the year with prizes like TVS, earbuds, air fryers, Ipads, watches, etc.
· Class B Commercial Driver’s License with a satisfactory driving record
· Ability to lift to 75 pounds
· Ability to communicate clearly and work unsupervised
· Ability to conduct pre-and post-trip inspections including load verification
· Ability to safely drive to multiple locations and roof load material
· Ability to follow instructions correctly and be a team player
· Ability to apply appropriate use of security, maintenance, and safety procedures to protect Company and customer assets
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Sunniland is a Drug-Free workplace. All applicants and employees are subject to drug testing in accordance with federal and state laws. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
|Job Category||CDL Class B Driver & Roof Loader|